Skip to main content

The ARRT VI Exam is Terrible!

The ARRT VI Exam is Terrible!

Just took it this morning.

It was, hands down, the hardest test I've ever taken (and that includes micro/macro economics and the general registry). So many questions took forever to figure out, and I second guessed myself on even the easy stuff. Like I had a moment where even something super basic I learned in the first month of training had me wondering of I really knew the answer or if I was really dumb and didn't read the question correctly!

Literally no single book/practice test package could have prepared me. These are just the books used (Gigi included for scale) to study! Not shown are the insane amount of practice tests on Exam Edge, the Vascular Interventional Society practice test, and the ASRT Vascular-Interventional Essentials Series (the most expensive out of everything btw).

Plus, I could not calm down the entire test! I hobestly wish I could have worn a heart rate monitor to record it, pretty sure I had higher rates than I get in spin class.

Thankfully, I passed and I never have to do that again (CQR doesn't count as a real test IMHO).

submitted by /u/DamnGrackles
[link] [comments]


source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/1604wzz/the_arrt_vi_exam_is_terrible/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AI for radiology - A survey

Hello folks! We are a group of students from Karolinska Institutet and Stockholm University (Sweden). We are conducting a short survey (it should not take more than 10 minutes of your time) to evaluate an Artificial Intelligence framework for evaluating medical imaging and, in particular, the effect that explainability can have on clinicians' attitudes toward it. We welcome anyone who interacts with medical imaging to take our survey, so please, feel free to do it even if you are still a student or an intern! If you know someone who works in the field, please, pass them the survey. It would help us greatly. https://bit.ly/RTEX_survey Thanks in advance to all of you! submitted by /u/francozzz [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/r2ratp/ai_for_radiology_a_survey/

Fibrous Dysplasia of the Skull

submitted by /u/ctisus [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/111ej8m/fibrous_dysplasia_of_the_skull/

Multigated acquisition (MUGA) - Procedure in which patient’s RBCs are radiolabeled and gated cardiac scintigraphy is obtained.

submitted by /u/Ok_Combination_889 [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/z83wm1/multigated_acquisition_muga_procedure_in_which/