Skip to main content

Should I stop going to work full time to pursue the radiology program full time?

Should I stop working full time to go to school full time? I’ve been accepted into a local community college who has been advocating for me to join there radiology program. They told to retake my English course and take an additional course “Medical Terminology” to boost up my GPA to be considered for their program but by the way how it sounds it sounds like I have a firm chance at getting in. I’ve been in contact with the program director to the point we know each other’s voices. I want to make a transition because I am making about $17 an hour now and once I’m done with the program I have some Friends who can get me situated with making $35 an hour straight out of school. What do you guys think I should do? Should I bail on my job on good terms to study and focus full time on this? My mom isn’t alive but left me a good chunk of money to sustain myself. I don’t pay rent because I used my 90% of my inheritance to buy a condo all cash and that’s about it I’m sitting on 50k cash. No debt or anything my expenses are 650 a month living solo literally. Since I graduated with a associates degree the program will literally take me 1 1/2 years. I’m 23 now I take summer courses get acclimated by fall 2022 and graduate by 2024 Spring since I have absolutely no distractions I want to capitalize full speed for my age

Thanks

submitted by /u/luhoreoxoxo1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/uyd5of/should_i_stop_going_to_work_full_time_to_pursue/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AI for radiology - A survey

Hello folks! We are a group of students from Karolinska Institutet and Stockholm University (Sweden). We are conducting a short survey (it should not take more than 10 minutes of your time) to evaluate an Artificial Intelligence framework for evaluating medical imaging and, in particular, the effect that explainability can have on clinicians' attitudes toward it. We welcome anyone who interacts with medical imaging to take our survey, so please, feel free to do it even if you are still a student or an intern! If you know someone who works in the field, please, pass them the survey. It would help us greatly. https://bit.ly/RTEX_survey Thanks in advance to all of you! submitted by /u/francozzz [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/r2ratp/ai_for_radiology_a_survey/

Fibrous Dysplasia of the Skull

submitted by /u/ctisus [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/111ej8m/fibrous_dysplasia_of_the_skull/

Multigated acquisition (MUGA) - Procedure in which patient’s RBCs are radiolabeled and gated cardiac scintigraphy is obtained.

submitted by /u/Ok_Combination_889 [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/z83wm1/multigated_acquisition_muga_procedure_in_which/