Skip to main content

I got into the Rad Tech program!

I just want to share with you that I finally got into the program at our local community college and i’m starting this summer. For context, I’m already 30yo with a prior BS degree and decided on a career change. During the pandemic until this semester, I took my time to take all the pre-reqs and GEs required while working. I also volunteered at a hospital for over a year. It was optional due to COVID, but I still did it to get the brownie points. I finally applied last March 2023 and received good news last Friday. The program is based on a pointing system, so I think having good grades really mattered. It was my first time applying and the only program I applied to. I didn’t know it was possible to get in on your first try because of all of the stories I’ve been reading, so don’t lose hope because it’s possible! Wishing everyone who’s applying this year good luck. You can do this! If you have questions, I will do my best to answer them 😊 also if you have tips on how to survive this program, please comment i’d appreciate it. Thank you!

submitted by /u/DrummerBasic5151
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/13oru9z/i_got_into_the_rad_tech_program/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AI for radiology - A survey

Hello folks! We are a group of students from Karolinska Institutet and Stockholm University (Sweden). We are conducting a short survey (it should not take more than 10 minutes of your time) to evaluate an Artificial Intelligence framework for evaluating medical imaging and, in particular, the effect that explainability can have on clinicians' attitudes toward it. We welcome anyone who interacts with medical imaging to take our survey, so please, feel free to do it even if you are still a student or an intern! If you know someone who works in the field, please, pass them the survey. It would help us greatly. https://bit.ly/RTEX_survey Thanks in advance to all of you! submitted by /u/francozzz [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/r2ratp/ai_for_radiology_a_survey/

Fibrous Dysplasia of the Skull

submitted by /u/ctisus [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/111ej8m/fibrous_dysplasia_of_the_skull/

Multigated acquisition (MUGA) - Procedure in which patient’s RBCs are radiolabeled and gated cardiac scintigraphy is obtained.

submitted by /u/Ok_Combination_889 [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/z83wm1/multigated_acquisition_muga_procedure_in_which/