Skip to main content

Any solutions to my case?

Hello guys,

I do not want to sit here and complain but I would really appreciate it if someone can help me with my issue because I feel like I am not living in a reality anymore. I graduated may 2020 with a bachelors in nuclear medicine and got my arrt certification around the same time. Since my first internship in 2019, i was already promised a job by the time I graduate, but then covid happened and they stopped responding to me. I applied for a hundered other jobs but I feel i wasn’t having a big chance of getting accepted because I am not an american citizen and people mostly want people who can stay for longer periods of times in their facilities. By that time to, I started developing an aggressive form on skin disease on my scalp and it needed treatment as soon as possible because it was just causing depression for me. I decided to leave and go back to my home country in europe which I do not even speak their language in order to start treatment because I didn’t have health insurance in usa after I graduated. Since I got here, they will not allow me to work with my degree and qualifications until I undergo their process of obtaining their license which might take up to 4 years, that is alot of time that I do not like to waste. I tried looking for jobs in other countries and some of them require me to have prior work experience post graduation in order to obtain their license. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, I am really in a bad situation and depressed all the time because I feel i have no hope in life. If anyone knows the rules in their country that they would allow someone like to myself to work there in a shorter period of time by like only taking the test of their licensing body, I would appreciate the help. I sacrificed alot in order to study this program and now I cannot even get a job and I am working in a restaurant in order to cover my bills.

submitted by /u/CompetitiveRule8
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/mdkkgz/any_solutions_to_my_case/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AI for radiology - A survey

Hello folks! We are a group of students from Karolinska Institutet and Stockholm University (Sweden). We are conducting a short survey (it should not take more than 10 minutes of your time) to evaluate an Artificial Intelligence framework for evaluating medical imaging and, in particular, the effect that explainability can have on clinicians' attitudes toward it. We welcome anyone who interacts with medical imaging to take our survey, so please, feel free to do it even if you are still a student or an intern! If you know someone who works in the field, please, pass them the survey. It would help us greatly. https://bit.ly/RTEX_survey Thanks in advance to all of you! submitted by /u/francozzz [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/r2ratp/ai_for_radiology_a_survey/

Fibrous Dysplasia of the Skull

submitted by /u/ctisus [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/111ej8m/fibrous_dysplasia_of_the_skull/

Multigated acquisition (MUGA) - Procedure in which patient’s RBCs are radiolabeled and gated cardiac scintigraphy is obtained.

submitted by /u/Ok_Combination_889 [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/z83wm1/multigated_acquisition_muga_procedure_in_which/