Skip to main content

Rad Tech in CA no longer recognized by ARRT

Hello, I hope my fellow techs are well through all this craziness, first time posting but need help if anyone is in the know on this...

I was a limited scope tech/MA for a good while working to get the experience to let me into a bridge program, I went to PMI for that and am now a rad tech.

At the beginning of this year, I had to do my CE credits for the first time since going from limited scope to rad tech, I completed my CE and sent the credits in to the CA rad org. The state recognizes me as certified, but I called ARRT and realized sometime after I had tested out to get my rad tech license (which was also when I had moved to a new apartment and never received a notice to update) but I never updated registration with them after.

I called ARRT and they said I would have to take the state board test again to be recognized by the ARRT because it had been some amount of time since I paid and updated my CE with them even though I’ve never missed credits with my state.

Is there anything I can do to get rectified? Or do I really need to take the state board again?

Thanks techs!

submitted by /u/AcidBags
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/izdyc0/rad_tech_in_ca_no_longer_recognized_by_arrt/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AI for radiology - A survey

Hello folks! We are a group of students from Karolinska Institutet and Stockholm University (Sweden). We are conducting a short survey (it should not take more than 10 minutes of your time) to evaluate an Artificial Intelligence framework for evaluating medical imaging and, in particular, the effect that explainability can have on clinicians' attitudes toward it. We welcome anyone who interacts with medical imaging to take our survey, so please, feel free to do it even if you are still a student or an intern! If you know someone who works in the field, please, pass them the survey. It would help us greatly. https://bit.ly/RTEX_survey Thanks in advance to all of you! submitted by /u/francozzz [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/r2ratp/ai_for_radiology_a_survey/

Fibrous Dysplasia of the Skull

submitted by /u/ctisus [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/111ej8m/fibrous_dysplasia_of_the_skull/

Multigated acquisition (MUGA) - Procedure in which patient’s RBCs are radiolabeled and gated cardiac scintigraphy is obtained.

submitted by /u/Ok_Combination_889 [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/z83wm1/multigated_acquisition_muga_procedure_in_which/