Skip to main content

Request for access to statdx for a resident from 3rd world country.

Hello Im PGY1 resident in radiology in a private center in India. The academics here is non existent and I took up radiology just for the love of the tech world in medicine. It's all self learning other than the occasional 1-1 case discussions that happen. So my primary resources are webinars and radiopedia. Radiopedia is good but feels less professional and more like reporting off Google. So I searched up and found statdx. I'm not aware of anyone using it in India but from Reddit found that it's common among the residents in US. But the catch is that it's way too costly that even US residents consider it costly. Buying it right now will require me to take a loan literally. I tried reaching out their customer care for access but was turned down.

So as a last resort I'm posting it here in Reddit. If any of you are willing to lend me access to statdx if you're having it, I'd be deeply grateful to you. I assure you that Il make a donation of the equal amount to a charity of your choice once I finish residency and start earning by myself. Its a word to myself. Hoping someone would help me out to boost up my studies. Thankyou

submitted by /u/GreatCareerin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/nga78e/request_for_access_to_statdx_for_a_resident_from/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AI for radiology - A survey

Hello folks! We are a group of students from Karolinska Institutet and Stockholm University (Sweden). We are conducting a short survey (it should not take more than 10 minutes of your time) to evaluate an Artificial Intelligence framework for evaluating medical imaging and, in particular, the effect that explainability can have on clinicians' attitudes toward it. We welcome anyone who interacts with medical imaging to take our survey, so please, feel free to do it even if you are still a student or an intern! If you know someone who works in the field, please, pass them the survey. It would help us greatly. https://bit.ly/RTEX_survey Thanks in advance to all of you! submitted by /u/francozzz [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/r2ratp/ai_for_radiology_a_survey/

Fibrous Dysplasia of the Skull

submitted by /u/ctisus [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/111ej8m/fibrous_dysplasia_of_the_skull/

Multigated acquisition (MUGA) - Procedure in which patient’s RBCs are radiolabeled and gated cardiac scintigraphy is obtained.

submitted by /u/Ok_Combination_889 [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/z83wm1/multigated_acquisition_muga_procedure_in_which/