Skip to main content

Question about Ethics Board for ARRT

Hello! I am going to take the registry in a couple of months and I did not realize the traffic violations were considered misdemeanors in Ohio. So I have to go through the ethics process for review and I’m freaking out. I just need to know if I have a chance of being able to take the registry or if I could have advice or anything that will calm me a little bit. I have 3 misdemeanors

1- failure to yield

 - 2 years ago and a week before the other two 

2-dus ol restriction

3-reckless operation - 2 years ago (in the same week but unrelated to the first one) -reckless op was reduced from ovi because my drug test was negative as was breathalyzer -dus was because I wasn’t wearing my glasses while driving

There was no probation or community service for these misdemeanors, all fines were paid and they were all first offenses and have not had problems since.

Do I even have a chance of them letting me take the registry or should I mentally prepare for them barring me?

Thank you! And please be kind because I’m scared and I know I was stupid.

submitted by /u/Emotional-Sorbet-513
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/s6pagk/question_about_ethics_board_for_arrt/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AI for radiology - A survey

Hello folks! We are a group of students from Karolinska Institutet and Stockholm University (Sweden). We are conducting a short survey (it should not take more than 10 minutes of your time) to evaluate an Artificial Intelligence framework for evaluating medical imaging and, in particular, the effect that explainability can have on clinicians' attitudes toward it. We welcome anyone who interacts with medical imaging to take our survey, so please, feel free to do it even if you are still a student or an intern! If you know someone who works in the field, please, pass them the survey. It would help us greatly. https://bit.ly/RTEX_survey Thanks in advance to all of you! submitted by /u/francozzz [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/r2ratp/ai_for_radiology_a_survey/

Fibrous Dysplasia of the Skull

submitted by /u/ctisus [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/111ej8m/fibrous_dysplasia_of_the_skull/

Multigated acquisition (MUGA) - Procedure in which patient’s RBCs are radiolabeled and gated cardiac scintigraphy is obtained.

submitted by /u/Ok_Combination_889 [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/z83wm1/multigated_acquisition_muga_procedure_in_which/