Skip to main content

Traveling X-ray company reviews

Hi there-

This is my first post so I’m hoping I do this correctly. I’m in the process of biting the bullet and doing travel work. I love my hospital and the people I work with. However, I have lived in this area all my life and for my own health and happiness, need a change of scenery desperately!! I have done a bit of research on my own about, but honestly, there are so many companies/agencies out there, it has been overwhelming. So far I have had contact with Aya (which came highly recommended, unfortunately my experience was not so great, ie not returning my calls, kinda brushing off my questions, having their assistant get in touch, and then also did not return my calls) and Club Staffing. Haven’t had too much interaction with the latter at this point. I was hoping I could find some direction here and get information on some other agencies. Have you had good, bad experiences with any? Would you recommend any to someone? Any information would help as again, I’m just starting out and feeling a bit overwhelmed.

Thank you so much in advance. And sorry if this sounded jumbled. First timer :)

submitted by /u/Low_Pomegranate_2061
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/s9jhew/traveling_xray_company_reviews/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AI for radiology - A survey

Hello folks! We are a group of students from Karolinska Institutet and Stockholm University (Sweden). We are conducting a short survey (it should not take more than 10 minutes of your time) to evaluate an Artificial Intelligence framework for evaluating medical imaging and, in particular, the effect that explainability can have on clinicians' attitudes toward it. We welcome anyone who interacts with medical imaging to take our survey, so please, feel free to do it even if you are still a student or an intern! If you know someone who works in the field, please, pass them the survey. It would help us greatly. https://bit.ly/RTEX_survey Thanks in advance to all of you! submitted by /u/francozzz [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/r2ratp/ai_for_radiology_a_survey/

Fibrous Dysplasia of the Skull

submitted by /u/ctisus [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/111ej8m/fibrous_dysplasia_of_the_skull/

Multigated acquisition (MUGA) - Procedure in which patient’s RBCs are radiolabeled and gated cardiac scintigraphy is obtained.

submitted by /u/Ok_Combination_889 [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/z83wm1/multigated_acquisition_muga_procedure_in_which/