Skip to main content

Need To Interview X-Ray Tech

Hello Radditors, I'm currently about to apply to the ASR (associate of science in radiography) program at my school and need to interview a certified X-Ray Tech to apply. I don't think this breaks the rules of this subreddit so I thought of asking here since the x-ray techs at my school/hospital are being asked by all the students applying and take weeks to respond. We can talk over zoom, google meets, skype, etc if you would like to be interviewed by me. There are 10 questions I need to ask you that I will post below. You can PM me on here if your interested :)

Questions:

  1. Tell me about what a typical day looks like as a radiographer. 2. What does a radiographer do? How is this different from a radiologist’s responsibilities? 3. What do you love about the radiology career field that gets you out of bed in the morning and coming to work? 4. How is radiography different from other health professions, like nursing? 5. How much hands-on patient care do you have daily? 6. Explain the role of a radiographer in the surgical and fluoroscopy areas. 7. What are some things you think I should consider as I enter this profession? 8. What are my career options after I finish the radiography program? 9. What is something you liked and disliked about your radiography schooling? 10. What is one piece of advice you can give me regarding the radiology career or schooling?
submitted by /u/Brookedacrook
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/r4l8tw/need_to_interview_xray_tech/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AI for radiology - A survey

Hello folks! We are a group of students from Karolinska Institutet and Stockholm University (Sweden). We are conducting a short survey (it should not take more than 10 minutes of your time) to evaluate an Artificial Intelligence framework for evaluating medical imaging and, in particular, the effect that explainability can have on clinicians' attitudes toward it. We welcome anyone who interacts with medical imaging to take our survey, so please, feel free to do it even if you are still a student or an intern! If you know someone who works in the field, please, pass them the survey. It would help us greatly. https://bit.ly/RTEX_survey Thanks in advance to all of you! submitted by /u/francozzz [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/r2ratp/ai_for_radiology_a_survey/

Fibrous Dysplasia of the Skull

submitted by /u/ctisus [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/111ej8m/fibrous_dysplasia_of_the_skull/

Multigated acquisition (MUGA) - Procedure in which patient’s RBCs are radiolabeled and gated cardiac scintigraphy is obtained.

submitted by /u/Ok_Combination_889 [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/z83wm1/multigated_acquisition_muga_procedure_in_which/