Skip to main content

Is it like this everywhere?vent

I've been a ct technologist for almost a year now at this hospital and the environment is just so unhealthy. I started near the beginning of this pandemic and I have seen how passive aggressive my coworkers are with each other.

I've seen nothing but gossiping constantly and how rude people answer back to each other, in terms of just generally speaking. I was told 7 people have left the past 3 years because of management and the more time I spend there, the more I see why. The constant favoritism of employees and how they try to work newbies like a dog while everyone else is sitting down on their phones.

Management has absolutely no empathy or sympathy whatsoever when it comes to bringing up issues in the work area or person life. "The problems/management don't change, only the faces" is what one coworker told me who left somewhere else for a fulltime job.

I've tried to be open minded and see the other perspective but it's not fair how the favor is never returned. It's so frustrating and I just don't know what to do anymore.

This work environment is so demoralizing and you can't count on HR to do anything because they have a history of revealing what was said to management. One of the management threatened to be combative to someone who left who left a bad word.

I'm trying to find another job, even if I don't get a lot hours..This place is just so bad for my mental health and it's been making me dislike ct, when I generally loved learning about it.

Is this the real deal out there? I'm worried about going somewhere else with similar issues like this.

submitted by /u/West_Reach_8925
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/lmaon1/is_it_like_this_everywherevent/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AI for radiology - A survey

Hello folks! We are a group of students from Karolinska Institutet and Stockholm University (Sweden). We are conducting a short survey (it should not take more than 10 minutes of your time) to evaluate an Artificial Intelligence framework for evaluating medical imaging and, in particular, the effect that explainability can have on clinicians' attitudes toward it. We welcome anyone who interacts with medical imaging to take our survey, so please, feel free to do it even if you are still a student or an intern! If you know someone who works in the field, please, pass them the survey. It would help us greatly. https://bit.ly/RTEX_survey Thanks in advance to all of you! submitted by /u/francozzz [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/r2ratp/ai_for_radiology_a_survey/

Fibrous Dysplasia of the Skull

submitted by /u/ctisus [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/111ej8m/fibrous_dysplasia_of_the_skull/

Multigated acquisition (MUGA) - Procedure in which patient’s RBCs are radiolabeled and gated cardiac scintigraphy is obtained.

submitted by /u/Ok_Combination_889 [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/Radiology/comments/z83wm1/multigated_acquisition_muga_procedure_in_which/